2020 SUMMER SPORTS CAMP INFORMATION
FALL 2020 TRYOUTS INFORMATION
REQUIREMENTS TO PRACTICE
Account up-to-date on www.registermyathlete.com. Incoming freshmen and juniors will need a new physical (dated after May 1st) uploaded to their Register My Athlete account that parents create.
BHS FOOTBALL BOOSTERS
Register your student to fill out all the required paperwork:
- Go to www.registermyathlete.com
- Click on “Login.” If you already have a RMA parent account, do not create a new account.
- Select “Create Account.” Enter the information asked for. Be sure to select “parent” from the options at the bottom of the page as the type of user you will be. Select the “create account” button when you have completed the form.
- Please be sure to remember your username and password.
- Click on “Register for a sport” and “Select a School.”
- Be sure to select Idaho as your state and then Bonneville High School in Idaho Falls, ID.
- Click on “Add an athlete.”
- You must select each sport your student will participate in or try out for the entire year.
- Fill out the information for your athlete (If you have more than one athlete in your family participating, you will need to create an account for each athlete).
- Click on “Select Year/Sport” and press “I have selected the correct information.”
- Click on “Guardian Info”, fill in required information and press save.
- Click on insurance information, fill in required information and press save.
- Click on medical information, fill in required information and press save.
- Click on “Additional Opportunities”, answer the questions and press continue.
- Click on “School Requirements” and complete the checklist to finish registering your athlete.
- Be sure to select every sport you would like to play during the school year.
- When you click on the sport you will need to read and fill out the electronic documents that are provided (athletic policies, athlete sportsmanship and parent/guardian sportsmanship, and concussion info.).
- When you are done, the parent must e-sign and the athlete must e-sign that you agree and understand the documents.
- Each athlete must have a physical and/or interim questionnaire on file, depending on your grade level. You can download and print these documents under the section “additional requirements.”
- Take the physical form to a licensed physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner and have them fill it out and sign it. You and your athlete must also sign the form.
- If you are a sophomore or senior, you only need the Interim Health Questionnaire, unless you did not participate in sports the previous year. If that is the case, you will need a physical instead.
- You can either upload these documents to your athlete’s account or bring them to the office and we will upload the documents for you.
- Bonneville High School will upload physicals for those students who completed a physical the previous school year if they were a freshman or junior the previous school year. All incoming freshmen, juniors or anyone who did not participate in athletics the previous year will need to upload a new physical form.
- Pay-to-Play fees can be paid to the Bonneville Bookkeeper.
- Fees must be paid before they participate in the first athletic contest.
If you need assistance, contact Support at (435) 213-1601 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm MST