COURSE DESCRIPTION HANDBOOK
Class Choice is open right now for students to make course requests
for the 2020-2021 school year.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLASS CHOICE
Click on logo for Class Choice
It will remain open until Monday, March 30th to enter your class requests.
*Students will log in with their 4x4 (first 4 letters of last name and first 4 of first name) and their password is their student ID number
Registration Instructions for those that are attending
Bonneville High School
Following these instructions to log into Power School on a computer or Chromebook.
Opening Class Choice Instructions
- Go to BonnevilleBees.com
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page until you see the PowerSchool icon and click on it.
- Click sign in with student account
- Click sign in with Google
- Once PowerSchool Opens On the right hand side in the Dark Blue Bar click the Arrow in the box (if you do not see the arrow, and you have a menu on the left hand side of your screen click the rocket ship, and then click the grade history, then you will see the box with the arrow in the upper right hand corner.
- In the drop down click Class choice
Class Choice Instructions
- Step 1: Complete your Hope Squad nominations. In the upper left hand side of your screen right under the Class Choice Icon you should see a small blue link that says Hope Squad, please click the link. It will open a new window and ask you to nominate 3 people for Hope Squad. 3 people who are kind and trustworthy. Once you complete this nomination, close the link and go back to Class choice.
- Please Ignore the Grad Requirements on the right. They are incorrect.
- Step 2: On the left in the box that says Requests, click ADD CORE. Please add one class in each section. Class choice will automatically add the 2nd or 3rd trimester when appropriate. If you do not add one in each section, you will not be able to continue to electives. When complete, click submit.
- Step 3: Add electives, choose a drop down for electives in your grade level, college level, and tech school. Any combination is allowed. You will need approximately 7 credits of electives. Submit occasionally and watch your progress as the red bar in the middle of your screen will turn green. The total on the top will tell you how many you will still need to add. If you get a red warning saying you are over selected, please delete some of your electives,
- Step 4: Please select 2 credits in the alternate sections. These credits should be different electives from what you selected above.
- Step 5: When you finish, please look over your progress. Your classes will automatically save.
Class Choice will close on Friday, March 27th at 4:00 PM.
Any students that have not completed their requests will have classes selected for them.